CFS is excited to announce a Nutrition Course BETA Test.
We are looking for 12 volunteers to be run through a two week course
There are only 2 spots left
This course will entail:
– A Nutrition 101 seminar on Saturday June 7th from 9:30-11am (Food Log Hand Out)
– A Chalk Talk/Q & A Session on Friday June 13th from 5-5:30pm* (Food Log Turn-In)
– A Specialty Nutrition Lecture on Saturday June 14th from 9:30-11am*
– A second Chalk Talk/Food log review meeting Friday June 20th from 5-5:30pm (Reviewed Log Handout)
– A full 3 day food log will be reviewed for you and returned to you one week later with helpful feedback
What will you receive?
– Detailed 3 day food log review
– Shopping Guide/ Grocery List
– One week meal plan (Designed by Tayler)
Before you sign up please be 100% sure that you will be able to attend all above dates. These are required.
Please email Tayler@CrossFitStapleton.com to reserve your spot!!
You will have direct access to ask questions and receive support from:
Tayler Upton- B.S. Culinary Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics
Amy Kweller- MS, RD
Learn about to basics of nutrition and its impacts on performance and recovery. Food log handouts and receive explanation on how Tayler will be reviewing them.
Each week you can expect to get info on a variety of topics, our goal is to integrate sound nutrition principals into our clients lifestyles. This is a Q &A session, before the meeting feel free to send you questions to Tayler@Crossfitstapleton.com
*Specialty Nutrition Seminar
This will be on rotating nutrition topics. The goals of these seminars are to better your understanding on the science of nutrition and how it relates to exercise and a healthy lifestyle.A. Front Squat @20X1; 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2; rest 2-3min
B1. GHDs (weighted ab-mats) 6-10; rest 10sec
B2. Back Extension (weighted superman) 6-10 x 3-4; rest 90sec
6min AMRAP (85-90%)
75 Wall Balls (20#/14#)AMRAP DUs in remaining time