At CrossFit Stapleton we work with people, athletes and coaches of all abilities and fitness levels. We are a team of professionals focused on helping our clients along their journey to achieve their health and fitness goals. If you want to join a team that puts emphasis on higher learning, integrity, honesty, and are a self-driven individual then read on.
We are looking for an individual to fill the role of Administrative Coordinator here at CFS in Denver. This role will help support the overall operation of CFS and assist in our future growth and development through managing and coordinating administrative functions.
• High energy, organized, punctual, friendly, and positive attitude with the ability to adapt to situations as needed
• High level customer service skills (friendly, pro-active, helpful). With the ability to use all forms of communication proficiently (email and other mass media with efficiency.)
• Personal commitment to health and fitness is an asset to company culture.
• Ability to work in a dynamic business and self-direct performance
• Experience with marketing, sales, technology, web based CRM platforms (Zen Planner), email (Mailchimp) and other computer programs is an asset (i.e. Adobe).
- Part-time: 10-14 hours per week, work remotely*
- 4 year college degree (prefer marketing, sales, PR related fields)
- Flexibility in schedule. Weekdays with the possibility of some evening and weekend work as required. This position can be a virtual position for the right person with proven experience working remotely.
- Customer service experience. This role is based on ones ability to work with client memberships, as well as organize and communicate to the client base through social media, newsletters, and blog posts.
- Ability to work in a high growth/dynamic business and self-direct performance
- Produce accurate and quality work
- Special consideration for candidates with the ability to utilize design software, website development, landing pages
- Ability to work with a team to carry out the entire process.
- Coordinate with the CFS management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete, organize and carry out all events (nutrition, competition, social)
- Manage master events schedule and plan
- Organize sales and marketing.
- CrossFit and BootcampRX program logistics and billing
- Be on site during CFS events to ensure they run from start to finish
- Communicate and coordinate with team to prioritize and execute projects
- Answer emails/phone calls and social media messages pertaining to CFS and events, membership
- Support sales role with scheduling meetings, consultations and appointments
- Develop and build onsite services, opportunities and relationships (personal training, assessment, program design, consultation)
- Assist in day to day marketing and sales tasks
- Support and assist with building the brand
- Develop and build business relationships with the virtual and local communities
- Other roles and responsibilities as required
CrossFit Stapleton is an equal opportunity employer, and every qualified candidate will be considered. Email resume and letter of intent to Emilio@crossfitstapleton.com by December 30th 2014. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered will be contacted.