Do you want to consistently perform more consecutive Pull Ups?
Do you want to learn how to refine your kipping pull up technique?
Would you like to learn the Butterfly Pull Up?
In this fast paced 1 hour Pull Up Clinic you will learn HOW TO:
- Develop pull ups that are more smooth and efficient through proper positioning and timing.
- Bulletproof your shoulders and make them more durable, using techniques known only to the top Physical Therapists and trainers. We will teach you how to strengthen the muscles that control scapula positioning and movement.
- In less than 2 minutes per day, target the key scapular stabilizers to improve posture, scapula positioning, and energy transfer throughout the kinetic chain.
- Follow a pull up progression that meets you based on your level right now. This progressive framework will give you a plan of attack for improving your pull ups.
- Wean yourself from banded pull ups. Develop consistency with the size and color bands you chose to help set and achieve goals to move you to bodyweight pull ups.
This is a 60-75 minute training session that will be coached by:
airport, benchmark, bladium crossfit, Clinic, colorado, conditioning, crossfit, CrossFit Stapleton, denver, denver Crossfit, denver international airport, DIA, Emilio DiPretoro, exercise, Greg Sands, high intensity exercise, interval workout, mobility, mom's, Pull Up, Pull up clinic, Scapular strengthening, Stapleton, strength, throw down, Wade Stoddard, weight loss, wod demo, workout of the day