1) 100 Wall Balls split total 20#/12# Handstand Hold – If either breaks then you switch positions.
2) 2k Row/Dead Lift Hold 205#/165# -when DL hold breaks then you switch positions.
3) 100 Box Jumps split total b/t partners-Alternating
4) 60 Goblet Squat Cleans Each 55#/35#/ Wall sit position with hands straight out in front of you. If either breaks then you switch positions.
5) 400 meter Farmer shuffle with Kettlebells 55#/35#
Cheaters will be dealt with in typical Burpee fashion.
I took the liberty of pairing husband and wives together….post- WOD marriage counseling will be available on site. (free of charge of course).
Heather & Mike W. 28:07 Rx (Gold Medal)
Jim & James 29:37 Rx
Tom & Pilar 36:30
Melissa & Jeremy 36:35
Laura M. & Connie 36:52
Travis & Nick Rx AKA “Grub and Worm” 30:26
Lisha & Michael 31;45
Melissa & Stacy 33:03
Adam & Reno 32:04
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps of:
- Wall Balls
- Sit Ups
Jeff Rx 13:24
Clint Rx 10:53
This was a long chipper….which is a good mental test once in a while. Good Luck to Laura Reynolds in the MEDTRONICS Twin Cities Marathon. Great to have Jim’s son James join us for the partner WOD and we hope to see you again.