No Shave November!
Want a good reason to grow a beard? How about to raise funds for cancer research, prevention and education?
1. Set a goal- $1000 for the entire gym.
2. Clean shave on October 31. Have your picture taken on November 1 either at the gym (or take a selfie at home).
3. Ask friends, family, colleagues, and other gym members to sponsor your facial growth! Collect donations and bring them into the gym.
4. NO SHAVING or TRIMMING. Embrace the itchy days. Persevere and know you’re growing for a good reason.
5. Show up to the gym on November 30 to have your picture taken (or take a selfie at home).
6. If we reach our donation goal, we’ll all decide (or let other gym members vote for) the funky facial hair styles to rock for the first few days of December.
If you have any questions, contact Coach Ben- (508) 873 9644 or learn more at www.no-shave.org
BootcampRX & CrossFit
A. In teams of two, complete AMRAP 30 minutes – “Dissecting Kelly”
400 Meter Run
30 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
30 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lbs)
– Team members will alternate tasks, with only one member working at any one time.
– Partner A will run 400 meters, Partner B will perform 30 Box Jumps, Partner A will perform 30 Wall Ball Shots, and Partner B will run 400 meters – and so on for 30 minutes.