CFS Monthly Newsletter – August
CrossFit Games 2014
Congrats to the 2014 CrossFit Games Champions:
Individual Men – Rich Froning
Individual Women – Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
Team – CrossFit Invictus
Special shout out to Coach Becky for her BackCountry CrossFit team who took 15th overall. We are so proud of you Becky! Some lucky CFS Coaches and clients even got to cheer her on in-person. Way to represent the SouthWest region!
Want a FREE month of CrossFit?
Refer your friends to CFS and get a free month for each person you get to sign up for a 3-month membership! Here is how you can get your friends onboard:
- Tell your friends to sign up for a FREE consultation. Go to crossfitstapleton.com, click on the “Getting Started” tab, complete the info on the form and click submit.
- Bring them to a FREE class, like our Sunday Bootcamp. Class is at Central Park and now at 7:30am.
- Have them call the number on our website for more information or if they have any questions 303-903-3496.
We have brand spanking new t-shirts and tank tops with the new CFS logo ready to rock! Don’t see your size or the color you want? Hang tight, we are submitting a second order!
Men’s T-Shirt: $30
Women’s Tank Top: $25
Monthly Convenience Fee
Starting September 1st we will be charging a $5 convenience fee for all accounts that are signed up with a credit card. This change will help us offset rising costs of processing credit card transactions. By making this change, we will be able to reduce our overall operating costs so that we can continue to provide our athletes with the best training services and equipment available. There are two ways to update your account and avoid the $5 monthly fee:
- Bring in a voided check and we will handle the rest
- Login to Zen Planner and enter your bank account information in your personal profile
- Please email email@example.com once you have updated your account
Let us know if you have any questions or need any help updating your account. Emailcaitlin@crossfitstapleton.com for assistance.
Colorado Open 2014
Hosted by Front Range CrossFit, the competition will be held August 22nd – 24th. The Pro Division competes all 3 days, the Open Division competes the 23rd and 24th.
We have the following athletes competing in this big time event, so make sure to come support them throughout the weekend!
- Rob Mathes
- Ryan Stamp
- Tayler Upton
- Krissy Dixon
Class has moved to 7:30am on Sunday and we are still in the park through the end of August. Family and friends are FREE every Sunday, so bring them to Central Park for an awesome work out. Starting Friday, August 25 we will have a new 5:30am class on Friday – oh yeah! Watch out, BootcampRX is taking over!
Tayler has 2 openings for her Food Prep program and 2 opening for her 8-week Nutrition Program starting in August. Email Tayler@crossfitstapleton.com if you are interested in signing up. Learn more here: 8-week Nutrition program
View our full Newsletter HERE
A. 10min EMOM Squat Clean x2
- Build to moderate double (about 80-85%)
- PERFECT FORM
B. For Time: