I know many of you are back ok the ‘Gainz Train’ now that its the new year and football season (AKA: Fat Season) is over!
Here is a yummy Coffee ‘Creamer’ replacement you should consider using if you are trying to cut dairy out! Make it up on a Sunday store in the fridge and be sure to use it up within 5 days!!!
Coconut coffee creamer
- 1 Can full fat coconut milk
- 3-4 Medjol Dates ( Pits removed) more if you want it sweeter
- 1 T. Vanilla Extract
-Pumpkin Pie Spice
-Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1. Add the dates, vanilla bean seeds/scrapings plus 1T. hot water to a blender and puree until smooth(ish).
2. Add 1/4 of the can of coconut milk and blend until smooth (it’s near impossible to create a completely smooth puree, so just be ok with the speckles of date).
3. Add the remaining 3/4 can of coconut milk and blend.
4. Transfer mixture to a container and transfer to the fridge until ready to use.
Once refrigerated, the mixture will set to a whip cream-like consistency, be sure to shake up again each time you use it!
A. Front rack walking lunge steps – 5x10m – rest 2 minutes
B1. Floor Press – 4, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2 – rest 2 min
B2. Muscle-up – 6×3-6 – rest 2 min
10 min AMRAP @Open-pace
10 KBS – 55#/35#
10 WB – 20/10#, 10′
10 Box jump – 24/20″
BOOTCAMP RX CLASS:
WOD: Intervals – 5 sets:
In a 2:00 Minute time limit:
Row 250 (Men) / 200 (Ladies)
12 KB Swings 55#/35#
AMRAP Burpees with remaining time
*Rest 2 in between sets
*Score is Burpees
*Offset by 2 minutes if there aren’t enough rowers