HAPPY THANKSGIVING !
TURKEY DAY FUN WOD:
Thanksgiving Dinner Prep – For Time w/ 3 Person Team:
Step #1 – Prep the Turkey:
225 Wall Balls
- This will be done in the bootcamp room (rowers will stay over there!)
- Reps / Row broken up however you like
- Two people may work on both movements at time (IE: one on WBs & one on the row)BUT not on the same movement at once! SOMEONE IS ALWAYS RESTING.
- MUST complete this before moving onto step #2!
Step #2 – Make all the trips to the neighbors fridge:
150 Pull-ups (or Ring Rows)
150 Box Jumps
- Box Jumps will be set up in the open area towards the front of the gym
- Teams MUST ‘rotate’ jobs stations every 25 box jumps
- Two people must work on pull-ups at a time and ONE person can work on box jumps at a time… rotate in order through the following stations (Pull-Up station 1 > Pull-Up station #2 > Box Jump Station)
- MUST complete this before moving onto step #3
Step #3 – Serve the meal on time!
1 Mile Team Turkey Sprint
- ALL teammates must RUN their med-ball (20/14) one mile – together with as a team!
- Time STOPS when ALL three athletes cross finish line WITH Turkey in hand