Delicious Salmon Burgers- By: TayTay
1# Salmon (skin off- diced)
1/2 C Roasted garbanzo beans
1/2 C almond flour
4 scallions (chopped)
1 Large Carrot (shredded)
1/2 Jalapeño (chopped)
1/4 C lemon juice
1 t Salt
1 t Pepper
2 T olive oil
– First you will need to prep your garbanzo beans. Set your oven to 400F.
– Line a cookie sheet with foil and place your drained and rinsed (canned) beans on the sheet.
– Drizzle beans lightly with olive oil and season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
– Roast at 400F for about 15-20 minutes.. or until the get golden brown and crunchy. Try to remember to stir them every 10 minutes or so…
– Nowwww you can begin blending all of the ingredients listed above (minus the beans) together in a food processor.
– Be sure you break down everything into a manageable size for your processor before you put it in!
– Blend all ingredients until well mixed and smooth. Leave in processor and wait for the beans to finish roasting! YUMM.
– Once the beans are crispy, let them cool for about 10 minutes. HOT BEANZ!
– Add them to the food processor and blend once more until they are will incorporated.
– If the mixture still seems a bit sticky add a little more almond flour until you get a texture that you can form into patties!
– Remove the salmon mix from the processor and form into patties (you should get between 6-8 depending on how big you want them).
– Wrap individually in plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container, if you so choose to not eat these immediately!?
– Cook in oil on the stove top (sauté pan) for about 4 minutes per side!
– Serve with roasted veggies or on top of a salad…
A.) Squat Snatch – 15 minutes to build to 1RM
For time – ALL OUT
BOOTCAMP RX CLASS:
Buy in: 800 M run
Then 2 rounds:
20 KB swings 55/35
25 box jumps 24/20 inch
30 Goblet Squats
Cash out: 800 M Run