We are on day 4 of the WLC… how are you doing? We know these transitions can be difficult and frustrating.
The first 2 weeks are always the hardest so make sure you stay strong and just get through them! You are working on creating new habits for yourself right now- habits are only formed through consistent implementation, once you cheat you need to restart the process of breaking that habit again. 55 of us at CFS are all going through the same ‘habit forming process’, please reach out to friends/gym members/coaches and ask questions. We are all here to support you and we all want to see you reach your goals! Keep up the great work…
Good luck on the weeks 1&2 challenge!
Posted on September 6 by Michael Stanwyck
For weeks one and two of the challenge, starting Saturday, September 7, your
lifestyle practice will be to drink 1/2 oz of water for every pound of your bodyweight.
- Water consumption can be in the form of water (bubbly or flat), coconut water, or tea
- Coffee does not count towards your daily quota of water (sorry!)
- We strongly recommend that you consume your water slowly over the course of your day. This is important both for how you absorb it and for your comfort! Nothing will disrupt your sleep more than trying to consume all of your fluids at the end of the day
- You will continue that practice through Friday September 20, meaning your final REPORTING for that practice will be on Saturday, September 21.
- On Saturday, September 21st, you will begin your new lifestyle practice!
B. EMOM – PC + SJ x 1-2 – 6mins moderate weight perfect from
21, 18, 15, 12 for time