Congratulations Emilio for completing the Optimum Performance Training Level 1 Assessment course!
The course explores the various methods and importance of conducting physical assessments on our clients.
Emilio is excited to implement what he has learned into the new nutrition program. Through the use of skin fold summation scores (caliper testing), functional movement screening and work capacity testing, we can provide a more comprehensive picture to better assess our client’s overall health and fitness.
The Training Level 1 Assessment Course Entails:
- Understanding the importance of assessment and data (why, when and what)
- Understanding how to organize assessments based on the individual, semi-private and group training environment
- Performing caliper testing for males and females (norms, data, goal setting) and how to communicate the data to client
- Understanding of how to physically test a client by using the functional movement screen, including torso, upper and lower body specific muscular tests under load and non-loading environments.
- Effectively observing and identifying overtraining /overreachingCROSSFIT CLASSES:For time: 110% Max Effort
15 KBs (1.5/2pd)
x 2 SetsBOOTCAMP RX CLASS:Intervals- 3 Rounds:1 minute each station:– KB Squat Clean– DUs– Box Jumps (24″/20″)– Ball Slams (30#/20#)– Shuttle Sprints* 2 min rest between rounds*