20 push up
30 step ups
40 sit ups
50 air squats
LONG wod today!! Way to stick with it! Awesome job Bootcampers!
Are you refueling your body well after Bootcamp? Here is a good POST WOD breakfast recipe to try out … you can even make it a night ahead and pick off of it for a few mornings!!
Carmalized Onion Fritatta
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/2lb italian sausage
- 2 yellow onions, sliced thin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon coconut oil (to grease your 8×8 glass baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- First cook your italian sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Be sure to use a wooden spoon to break up the sausage while it cooks.
- Place your italian sausage in your greased glass baking dish.
- While pan is still hot and over medium heat, add your sliced onions to the italian sausage grease.
- Cooking down for about 8-10 minutes, continuously stirring onions to help them from burning.
- While the onions are caramelizing, mix in your eggs with the italian sausage in your baking dish.
- Once your onions are caramelized, place the onions on top throughout the baking dish, covering all the eggs and italian sausage.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until your eggs are completely cooked through in the middle. Use the finger poke method to check!
Recipe cred goes to: http://paleomg.com/caramelized-onion-frittata/