– CrossFit HQ –
Kelly Starrett and Carl Paoli discuss the 2010 Games push-up
A) AMRAP 6 Minutes:
10 Pull Ups ( Sub= Ring Rows)
15 Push-ups (hand release)
20 Ball Slams (30/20)
Flight Simulator- 20 Minute time cap
1. You must complete each set consecutively before moving onto the next
Example: I must do 5 consecutive double unders without breaking before I can move to 10 double unders. I must do 10 consecutive double unders before I move to 15 double unders etc.
2. You will start over on the set you were attempting if you do not get the desired number consecutively.
Example: If I am on set 25 and I trip on 23 double unders…I will start over and try for 25 again and continue this until I either get 25 consecutive double unders or the time runs out.
3. You must break in between sets
Example: After I complete 5 consecutive double unders, I must come to a complete stop, THEN go to set 10 and so on.
‘Mini’ Flight Simulator
‘Super Mini’ Flight Simulator
‘I Don’t Have Any DUs’ Flight Simulator
- Use this as a technique session
- Only way to learn is to practice
- Tay/whoever is coaching will help you along!
- Don’t run from this class =)
BOOTCAMP RX CLASS:
WOD 1 – Pace:
As Many Rounds as Possible in 12 Minutes:
10 Box Jumps (30/24)
15 DB Thrusters (30/20)
20 Bicycle Crunches
10 Renegade Rows (30/20)
WOD 2 – Sprint:
25 DB Push Press (30/20)
20 Lateral Jumps of Parallette
15 Situp and Presses (30/20)
Rest to Recovery and go again, everyone goes at least twice