2019 CrossFit Open Dates Announced
Official dates for the 2019 CrossFit Games Open are now known and have been posted on the CrossFit Games website.
The online competition will start Thursday, February 21st, and will once again span five weeks, concluding on Monday, March 25th.
The week-by-week schedule, confirmed by CrossFit HQ will follow a similar format as years past.
- Week 1 – Thursday, Feb. 21st – Monday, Feb. 25th
- Week 2 – Thursday, Feb. 28th – Monday, Mar. 4th
- Week 3 – Thursday, Mar. 7th – Monday, Mar. 11th
- Week 4 – Thursday, Mar. 14h – Monday, Mar. 18th
- Week 5 – Thursday, Mar. 21st – Monday, Mar. 25th
Athletes will have four days to complete the workout(s), and submit their score. Since 2012 the Open has stuck to this 5 week format, after spanning 7 weeks in 2011.
*This content is from: Morning Chalk Up.