CrossFit Stapleton has a variety of services to help you achieve your goals and maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle.
Our Bread & Butter Constantly Varied – High Intensity – Functional Fitness for ALL
- Full Time EXPERT CrossFit Coaching Staff (over 40+ years of combined professional coaching experience)
- 1:1 Extended On-boarding Process
- Dedicated 5000+ Square Foot CrossFit Space
- 50+ Weekly Class Options
- Early Bird 5AM Classes!
- Kid Zone
- Weekly GYM-Nasty Club (gymnastics)
- Weekly Bumper’s Club (barbell specific)
This is a program very close to our heart. Look Good – Move Well – Metabolize Better
CrossFit Stapleton got its start in 2009 with our Central Park Outdoor Bootcamp! The now updated program is designed to build foundational strength that is integral to joint health and wellness WHILE increasing aerobic capacity
- Prioritize QUALITY movement
- Tempo Focused Training
- Less Barbell MORE Resistance Work
- Increase Prerequisite Strength of Major Joints (injury prevention)
- Dedicated 2000+ Square Foot Bootcamp RX Space
- 15+ Weekly Class Options (Weekends TOO!)
- Early Bird 5:30AM Classes
- Frequent Weekend Field trips to RedRocks / Central Park / Etc.
Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching. The Way it Should Be Done.
Our in house Culinary Expert is here to guide you on your journey to overall health and wellness in a MANAGEABLE and fun way.
Chef Tayler graduated from Johnson & Wales in 2014 with a degree in Culinary Arts & Clinical Dietetics. After in home-cooking her way through Stapleton over the last 8 years she is now here to help YOU find a balance between fitness and nutrition in an efficient and delicious way.
- In Home Personal Chef Service (currently serving Stapleton, Cherry Creek & the DTC areas)
- Monthly 1:1 Nutritional Coaching & Body Composition Testing
- Individual Menu Design & Meal Planning
- Weekly Menu ‘Mailing List’ Program
- In House (“in-gym”) Nutrition Classes / Info Sessions
Sozo Physical Therapy at CrossFit Stapleton
In house PT available to address aches and pains, questions, safe movement, and SO much more.
A PRIVATE room for treatment & access to our 7000 Square Foot gym facility.
Jenn Birrer Garrison, PT, DPT graduated with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in 2004. Jenn has had extensive manual therapy and soft tissue training, Trigger Point Dry Needling certification, CrossFit Level 1 training, Polestar Pilates and Pilates Method Alliance Certification, pre and postnatal treatment and exercise training, SFMA and FMS certification, IASTM training, and extensive neuromuscular education training.
- Manual Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Dry Needling>
- Kinesio Taping
- Graston / Tooling Techniques
- Pre / Post Natal Treatment & Exercise
- Return to Sport & Post Operative Therapy
Flow with us.
Our YogaRX program gives us the opportunity to explore changes in our bodies and also develop healthy habits to recover and help our bodies prepare for what’s to come.
- Small Group Sessions
- Private Quite Room (away from the CrossFit area)
- Tuesday / Thursday 5:15AM
- Saturday 8AM
Private 1:1 TrainingRXCUSTOMIZED – PRIVATE – GOAL FOCUSED TRAINING
- Comprehensive custom tailored training geared towards your specific goals & expectations
- Nutrition guidance & coaching
- Monthly body composition screens & goal setting sessions
- “Big Picture’’ focus & long term goal planning / maintenance (we set goals, create action plans, and support & guide you though those action plans – all while watching you achieve the best results of your life)
- Constant support and motivation from your assigned coach
CrossFit Kids at CFSSAFE – FUN – EDUCATIONAL
- Seasonal sessions (winter, fall & spring)
- Mobility & ‘Pre-habilitation’ coaching (coached by our in house Physical Therapist)
- Team work exposure & camaraderie
- Increased assertiveness & positive attitudes
- Introduction to beginner weightlifting (fundamentals)
- Speed & explosiveness training
- Mental & Physical strength development
What's Your Goal
Learn how our programs can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Our classes are designed to help you reach whatever aesthetic, performance, or health related goals you may have. If you’re interested in weight loss and toning, you’ll love our CrossFit and BootcampRX classes with the option to work with our in house nutrition coach. You’ll learn to fuel your body for your day-to-day demands while challenging your body in a safe way under the guidance of our certified (experienced) coaches. Our quarterly in house ‘challenges’ are a great ways kick start your weight loss in safe supportive group environment.
Health & Longevity
If health and longevity and just over all looking and feeling good are your top priorities, we got you! We encourage you to try all of our offerings; CrossFit, BootcampRX, Bumper’s Barbell Club, YogaRX and open gym to find the format that you enjoy the most. Our staff of experienced coaches are happy to work with you to help develop a workout schedule that will help you thrive to look and feel your best both in and out of the gym.
Endurance Sport Performance
Look no further than our CrossFit, Lifting, and Gym-Nasty (basic gymnastics) classes. These will challenge you and help you become a stronger athlete both mentally and physically. We also offer all day open gym to allow you time to work on your own primary, accessory or sport specific programming.
Are you looking for a barbell specific class? Look no further – our ‘Bumper’s Club’ barbell technique class meets every Tuesday and Thursday at 6PM! Come lift some heavy weights, learn new accessory movements, and bro out with our heavy lifters! Don’t worry – there is no ‘WOD’ … just heavy lifts and watchful eyes from our coaches.
55 & Over
If you’re an older athlete or looking to get back into working out after a long hiatus, you’re in good hands with us. Our ‘Fitness’ option offered in all of our CrossFit classes will help you learn the basics at your own pace! Our staff is always happy to help you find options to scale movements up and down based on your abilities and/or limitations. We’ll make sure you always get a safe and fun workout, regardless of where you are starting.
Dialing in your nutrition is a crucial component in achieving optimal health, weight and performance goals. The NutritionRX program at CrossFit Stapleton combines behavioral changes and delicious foods to create sustainable healthy habits that will last.